We Support Cancer Patients and Their Families AT NO COST:
- Professionally led support groups
- Mind-body stress reduction classes
- Library, community resources
- Lectures and workshops
- Healthy Living Nutrition Program
- Special community and holiday events
Join the CancerPartners' Community
Receive updates about our Open-to-the-Public events
Conventional, Integrative, and Alternative Care for Breast Cancer
Thursday, Sept. 7th Janet Maker, Ph.D., will explain the similarities and differences between conventional, integrative, and alternative care.
HeLP – Healthy Living Program
Hands-on nutrition workshop for parents and kids
A Desert Healthcare District funded program to give you the nutrition smarts you need to make informed food preparation choices for you and your family.
Learn about CancerPartners